Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
KUVELJIC2MEDIA is a company focused on the European and United States markets. The goal of our company is to provide professional directions and consulting to IT businesses and shops who run existing online products in order to help them scale and grow from the point of infrastructure, code quality and team perspectives.
You will work closely with our partners in a dynamic environment by creating and constantly improving existing systems which can handle 100.000 unique users per day.
Because of a demand increased we decided to hire a full time:
Our ideal candidate would:
• Have 3+ years of relevant experience
• Have experience in maintenance and good knowledge of Linux/Unix operating systems
• Have experience with programming and script languages like C, Java, PHP, Python, Ruby
• Have experience with: Nginx, Apache, MySQL, MariaDB and WordPress would be a plus
• Have experience with automation, deployment pipelines and monitoring
• Have experience or knows services like: NewRelic, DataDog, CodeShip, Wodby
• Have experience with GIT versioning control system
• Have used Docker and Kubernetes for at least one project in a complex and local setup
• Have experience with maintenance of infrastructure running on top of AWS
• Do occasional code review and give developers directions how to improve for better performance
• Have great communication skills in Serbian and English, in written and verbal
• Attend local and be open to travel for business purposes and conferences to learn new tech
• Be constantly curious to learn and experiment with new technologies
Our team is our highest priority while working with us you will be mentored with highly experienced professional and you would have a chance to learn and work on products that drive the market and define new standards. You are required to work from Belgrade 8 hour a day from Monday to Friday with a flexible time schedule that overlaps with our US client, the company would rent a coworking space for you where you will have a great chance to meet other people in your free time, have a great internet connection, get free cookies and coffee.
If all this sounds great to you, and you have a great feeling that you would be an excellent fit for our team, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter.
Thank you for the interest in KUVELJIC2MEDIA, only candidates whose skills and qualifications suit our needs will be contacted.
Please send your resume on jobs [at] k2m.at