ICodeFactory is the company that completes the entire software development process from idea to production. We are currently looking for highly motivated, curious and talented People Operations Manager to join our team in Novi Sad.
Do you enjoy communicating with people? Are you a team player who is ready for new challenges? If you are all that and much more, we have a position for you.
To become part of our team and help us expand our business with the right people we expect you to have:
- University degree
- Relevant working experience
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Team management skills
- A proactive and innovative approach
- Good written and spoken English
- PC literacy
- Smart and gets things done
Your contribution to our company’s culture and people bonding will be to participate in:
- Defining the sourcing strategy, analysing the applicant market as well as searching and approaching suitable candidates in business networks
- Contributing to the organisation’s learning process and employee’s personal goals and objectives
- Promoting strong support of the company mission and vision and proactively implementing company’s culture, both internally and externally
- Continually design and deliver trainings, workshops and development programs for employees
- Building strong relationships with employees and being able to recognise and identify employee’s needs, and individual or team skills deficiency
- Communicating and cooperating with managers and team leaders, in order to increase productivity and efficiency of organization
- Maintaining a work situation which stimulates the growth of individual employees and conduct role-playing and other similar activities to increase and develop communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
As Gold Microsoft Partner, we can provide you with many benefits:
- Full-time job (40 hours weekly) with competitive salary package
- A dynamic international working environment with a team of professional people and great career opportunities
- Opportunity for personal development with professional training, education and certifications
- Additional private health insurance
- Up to 25 vacation days
- Fruits, refreshments, free sports activities, free parking space and more
- Positive working atmosphere in our cosy and modern office at a very good location in Novi Sad
How to apply
Please, send your CV at jobs[at]icodefactory[dot]com with the subject „People Operations Manager“ or send your application through the contact form until the 30th of April.
Develop your career at ICodeFactory!