Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
ADB Safegate Graz (formerly AviBit GmbH) specializes in the provision and development of software for Air Traffic Management. Our Customers are Air Navigation Service providers and airports; the users of our systems are mainly Air Traffic Controllers. Airplanes are safely landing and departing world-wide, using our systems under the control of our customers who trust in our solutions. Our portfolio includes solutions for Air and Ground Situation Displays, Electronic Flight Strip Systems, Apron Management, and Arrival and Departure Management systems. Our solutions are operated at airports around the globe. Because of numerous market opportunities we are growing our site in Graz, Austria and we are looking for YOU to join us as a:
Would you love to work where other people make holidays? We are in the South of Austria in Graz, a pulsing town, 2 hours to Vienna, Ljubljana and the border of Italy. Close to all sports facilities and to all Austrian culture?
Your future topics:
1.Design and Documentation of high-availability software solutions for apron management solutions
2. Implementation of the modular software solution in Node.js within an agile software team specifically integrating existing monitoring and control software with user-facing human-machine interfaces developed by front-end developers by implementing interfaces & integration with existing database storage solutions
3.Preparation of feasibility analyses in close operation with product management and lead customers
4.Quality evaluation and software testing, maintenance and code reviews
- Finished studies in computer science, software development or similar field
- Min 5 years of working experience in software development
- Excellent knowledge in software development in Typescript for Node.js under Windows
- Excellent knowledge in Node.js technology stacks such as Express and TypeORM
- Excellent knowledge in Node.js development infrastructure and deployment processes
- Experience with asynchronous development
- Experience with design scalable Node.js applications
- Experience with Databases, ideally PostgreSQL
- High level of quality standards
- Experience with implementing automated testing and unit testing
- Proficiency with git
- Fluent English skills (required), German and additional languages (beneficial)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and motivation letter on email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for sending application is 10.06.2019.