Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
· Improve and polish our Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
· Streamlining our development process all the way from code check-ins, peer code reviews, static code analysis, running automated functional regressions test to automated deployment in production (using the best tools we can find: e.g. Jira, Git, Crucible, Jenkins, …)
· Develop and maintain internal build/deployment tools.
· Administrate tools for development support (Jenkins, Nexus, Crucible)
· Work with your colleagues in maintaining and improving the global infrastructure for development.
· Proactively look for improvements.
· Candidate must reach at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
· At least 1-2 years of working experience as a team leader
· At least 1-2 years of working experience in DevOps
· Expert in CICD processes
· Confident in programming or scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Gradle, Bash, …)
· Expert in versioning tools: Git / SVN
· Advanced knowledge of Linux administration
· Deep understanding of SW development cycle
· Master of “Continuous Integration” tools (Jenkins, Ant / Maven / Gradle, Ansible, … )
· Experience with designing CICD from scratch is a big advantage
· Basic SQL knowledge
· Basic PL/SQL knowledge
If you are looking for a new perspective job in Manilla, please send us your CV