Senior Software Developer
Mediavuk is an integrated digital company where technology, design, content, and media work together in order to provide high-quality standard here in Serbia and step out from ordinary agencies. Next step is achieving long-lasting partnership in outsourcing business with Tecan company through uniting between our teams!
Therefore, we are happy to announce that our partner Tecan is looking for devoted and skilled software developers to join their new team which will be the part of Mediavuk, here in Serbia. Take a look and if you consider yourself as a match, just apply!
Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic environment, share our success!
Tecan is a leading global provider of automated laboratory instruments and solutions. Our systems and components help people working in clinical diagnostics, basic and translational research and drug discovery bring their science to life. In particular, we develop, produce, market and support automated workflow solutions that empower laboratories to achieve more. Our Cavro branded instrument components are chosen by leading instrumentation suppliers across multiple disciplines.
We care about people - Join the market leader
People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost-efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered.
Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products, and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture.
Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Senior Software Developer
What you will do:
You will be developing software solutions for biotechnological or diagnostic applications in the area of laboratory automation and robotics. You will be working in a highly motivated team consisting of experienced software developers while maintaining close contact with our firmware, hardware, verification, application specialists as well as our marketing and our customers.
Responsibilities will include
• Designing, implementing and documenting new and existing software functionalities in a technical environment using C# and the .NET Framework
• Improvement and expansion of the modular platforms in our projects and developing new products building upon this
What you bring along:
• A university degree as a software developer or engineer
• Practical experience in the fields of industrial automation, robotic systems and hardware-near development
• At least 5 years working experience in object-oriented programming using .NET / C # for Windows
• Common understandings of design patterns: MVVM, Dependency Injection
• Good knowledge of frameworks supporting application development using WPF and Dependency injection framework (MEF)
• Very good knowledge of Unit test frameworks and designing testable application
• Familiarity with static code analysis tools to ensure SW quality
• Independence, a high sense of responsibility and interdisciplinary thinking as your key traits
• Willingness to reach determined goals as one of your personal standards
• A very good oral and written knowledge of the English language
What you will get:
• Use of the latest development technologies in .NET environment
• Development of Windows applications for liquid handling and robotic systems
• Attractive compensation and social benefits
• Innovative and dynamic SCRUM teams with a goal to implement modern software development
• Exciting career opportunities
• Extensive training and further education possibilities
• An international and friendly work environment
• A strong corporate structure
• Global thinking with "Swissness" as a brand promise
Would you like to contribute to bettering the world of tomorrow and take part in the innovation of modern and quality products?
Then look no further and apply now!
Send us your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!