Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
EXPERIENCED ORACLE BI DEVELOPER (M/W)
Why join our OPTIMA Team?
When applying in OPTIMA you are not only accessing a job, you are accessing a set of possibilities to develop your professional career in different areas related to information technologies.
At OPTIMA we work in a dynamic and great environment with quality people, and we are looking for someone who would like to become part of a team with a common goal, to be the top Software company in the sports betting and gaming sector.
OPTIMA is Seville’s leading software company, with offices in Seville, Cadiz, and Belgrade, OPTIMA is internationally recognized with the most cutting-edge Oracle, SBC and LinkedIn awards.
We are looking for an EXPERIENCED ORACLE BI DEVELOPER / ANALYST (M/W) to join our teams in Belgrade and in Seville.
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
• Maintain and support data analytic platforms
• Perform testing and troubleshooting
• Evaluate and improve existing ORACLE BI systems
• Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation
• Participate in ETL development
• Installation and configuration of BI components
• Administration of BI server
• Proven experience as an ORACLE BI Developer or Data Scientist
• Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, OLAP cubes, and ETL
• Strong experience with BI technologies (preferably Oracle BI)
• Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
• Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
• Analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Advantages (experience or understanding)
• Oracle 11/12g RDBMS
• Linux Bash Shell scripting
• English (must)
• Spanish (it’s a plus)
We offer the opportunity to grow into an international team of developers in one of the renowned companies in their industry.
Availability to travel (a few times only) is requested.
Send an email with your cv to
and become part of our team!