Scopic Software is seeking a Remote iOS Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The successful candidate would work with a team of advanced software engineers on diverse projects using the latest technologies.
• 3+ years of relevant experience in Swift
• 2+ apps in the App Store
• Experience and willingness to work in at least one of the following:
o Mobile cross-platform development (e.g. using React Native, Ionic, Xamarin, Flutter),
o Android development,
• Good English skills – especially reading and writing
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Stable internet connection and home computer
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
This is a full-time, remote position.
Compensation: Negotiable depending on location, skills, and experience.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jo43?cjb_hash=O_XRFc72&apply_now=true
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers. Have a specific question about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.