We are a medical software company looking to establish a long term relationship with a QA engineer who will be comfortable with using Cypress for automated testing. Our team is remote based and this is hourly paid remote position.
- Hard working and Fast learning
- Excellent understanding of how web software works. (API’s, request/response life-cycle, client code vs server code…)
- DOM and JS experience
- Eager to learn to use Cypress for Automated testing
- Ability to work independently and improve current QA process/procedures
- Knows how to write test cases, test plans and document flaws
- Excellent English
Good to have:
- Cypress JS experience
- AWS experience
- Ruby / RoR experience
- Serbia based person preferred
- Individual and not an agency
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
- What is the most difficult thing about QA, and how would you approach it?
- Which part of an application should be covered with automated tests, first.
- Can whole application be covered with automated tests, and why?
If you are interested to join our team please send us your resume at: