ITAF is hiring an enthusiastic, talented and highly motivated Cisco Network Engineer for our offices in Belgrade and/or Novi Sad.
Are you ready to join us?
So, who are you?
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT (or equivalent through experience)
- You have a good theoretical understanding of networking technologies from layer 1 till layer 4
- You have 2-3 years of practical experience in Cisco networking
- You have CCNP level certification or consider yourself to be equivalent through experience
- You have jumped on the DevOps bandwagon and are very excited about what can be done with DevOps for networks
- You are a CLI-junkie with excellent implementation and troubleshooting skills
- You say "SYN" instead of "hi", "FIN" instead of "bye"
- You perform under pressure and take pride in getting things right first time
- You have strong teamwork and communication skills
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken, in a technical business environment
- You are familiar with network management & monitoring protocols and (open source) NMS systems/tools
What will you do?
You are responsible for:
- Maintaining, configuring and supporting our customer networks based on Cisco equipment
- Creating and maintaining documentation about standards and specific customer implementations
- Supporting server administrators and application developers for network related manners
- Solving complex IT problems and take care of new deliveries, change requests and incidents
You have the following ambitions:
- To grow your career in technical networking, working in an international environment
- To extend your technical knowledge and experience, working with new technologies
- To take ownership of your work and continuously push the borders of your comfort zone
- To rock the networking boat and transform traditional ways of working through DevOps
What can we offer you?
- A challenging and fast growing Cisco network environment, both customer and datacenter level.
- To be coached by and work hand in hand with our CCNP and CCIE trained professionals.
- A competitive entry-level wage with the opportunity to grow in proportion with your skill set, motivation and ownership that you take.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in this online survey: https://recruitment.itaf.eu/index.php/819978?lang=en
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.