Senior / Medior Front-End (React) Developer
We are looking for Senior / Medior React Developer to participate in the architecture of numerous Web based high complex modern applications for our portfolio companies. In this role, developer will be responsible for collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders to create novel designs for Web based applications.
Primary Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Implement stellar user experiences, responsive layouts, minimizing load time.
- Work closely with designers and project managers to quickly ship new Front-End UI components.
- Write modular, secure, and well-tested Front-End code in JS, HTML, and CSS using latest Web application frameworks (e.g. jQuery, React, Redux).
- Implement Front-End experiences using wireframes, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to bring to life interaction and design ideas.
- Work alongside other college designers on various front-end development tasks
- Willingness to travel during calendar year (team events & regular team meetings - few times per year)
Knowledge, Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- 3+ years knowledge in React
- Redux or Mobx
- RESTful API’s
- Git flow workflow
- Strong command of web standards, progressive enhancements and cross-browser compatibility
- Solid demonstration of UI and UX sensibilities and strong attention to details.
- Strong distributed team working skills
- Good English skills (speaking/listening/writing/reading)
- Experience working with remote teams
- Strong knowledge of UX and UI and willingness to collaborate with design team to improve usability
- Strong self-management skill
- Experience with management/communication tools (JIRA, Asana, Trello, Monday, Hubstaff, Slack,and similar)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Working anywhere, working everywhere
- Contribute to the exciting growth of a new business
- Company trip, team-building events
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours, ability to set your own schedule
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
How To Apply
Email your CV with the subject “Senior ReactJS Developer” to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have (GitHub, GitLab, BitBucket, etc.) with some examples of code meeting the previous requirements, kindly include them in the email so we can sneak a peek into your abilities.