Ovaj posao je objavljen pre vise od 40 dana, mozda vise nije aktivan!
Mad Head Games
u Novi Sad
Mad Head Games is an award-winning, rapidly-growing development studio from Serbia, founded by a group of experienced developers and friends, passionate for making games, gathered around a singular vision of making immersive, atmospheric and fun titles.
So far, we have created 14 widely recognized casual games and established game franchises by bringing our love for good art and intriguing gameplay into record-breaking hidden object adventure games.
We are always in search of talented, motivated people open to learning new stuff and improving their skills.
What will you do as a Mad Head?
– You will be responsible for creating visual identity of our games
– You will create artwork for HOPA games
– You will demonstrate skills in compositing and matte painting
– You will create complex hidden objects, scenes and gameplay assets
What about skills?
– You are excellent in Photoshop, and can use a pen tablet
– You are quite familiar with Illustrator
– Texturizing and creating beautiful atmosphere in your artwork comes easily
– Great ability to manipulate light, shadows, colors, and textures
– You can be independent in creating scenes and graphical elements for games
– Casual game esthetics is something you are quite familiar with
– You are precise, and can respect tight deadlines
– You love video games
– You are eager to learn, and permanently develop skills in cooperation with colleagues who will gladly help anytime you need them
– You are a team player
We will offer you:
– Dynamic and positive workplace
– Chance to gain experience in the gaming industry
– Chance to work with the newest game development techniques and technologies
– Chance to develop teamwork skills
– Possibility of full time employment
Send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2016!